Thursday 6 August 2015

10 Things Every Fashionable Woman Should Own By 30

Hello everyone,
I am super duper excited today because it's my 23rd birthday.. woop woop..
So I came across this list yesterday and even though I have 7 years to go before I get to 30, I need to start now and not be caught off guard...
So all fashionable sisters, take this ride with me!!!

1. A Classic Shoe
Whether it's pumps, stilettos or flats, the key is that your go-to shoe is well-designed, versatile and timeless.

2. A Great Suit
Irrespective of whether or not your daily work requires you to wear a suit, a suit that's tailored like it was made just for you will become a go-to for work meetings, interviews and anywhere else where you're meant to look chic and professional.


3. A Signature Flower
How will people know it's your event or what to send you as a thank you , an I'm sorry or I love you without one? This speaks for you.

4. A Beautiful Time Piece
One to save up for, a great watch is a lifetime piece and one worth eschewing a fair amount of throw-away trendy items in favor of buying. It speaks volume about a person.

5.  A Go-To Lip Color
These are the things that make a woman memorable. You won't need to wear it every day, but what is more elegant than having a red that's all yours?

6.  A Personal Scent
"A good fragrance should have a certain personality that makes people identify the scent with you" - Shakira
 It doesn't have to be a fragrance but even if you're not a fragrance girl, find a lotion, oil or body wash that's perfectly you. The smell lingers and that would be your signature scent so make sure it smells good.

7. Jewellery You Never Take Off
"I tend not to wear accessories. I'm not one of those girls with a drawerful of amazing jewelry. I don't even have my ears pierced! But I have one bracelet that never comes off my wrist." - Rachel Taylor 
Choose a future heirloom and make it count. Let yourself be known for that and make it easy for people to know what to gift you.

8. Original Art You Love
It can be a photograph you find in the West Village, but filling your home with art that speaks to you will always make you happy.

9. A Forever Bag
Invest in something that will never go out of style. Where the birkin's at ??


10. A Killer Winter Coat
A neutral hued topper in a luxe fabrication will take you miles, and years.If you need inspiration in this area hunni watch Scandal. Olivia Pope will get you salivating and wishing you had her closet to yourself.


Bonus Item:
11. The Little Black Dress
We know how cliche' this is but it is an essential every fashionable person should own. This is a versatile piece that could be paired a hundred ways.





How far are you in achieving this??  Drop a comment below and let's compare notes.


Article acquired from harpers bazaar

As Always,
MDA

No comments:

Post a Comment