Wednesday 26 August 2015

Stock Take - August - 04

My birthday month is coming to an end. It's a surprise I did not eat lots of cake this month compared to other months.. But boy.. Did I gobble down those fries.. I need to get something healthy to eat in place of fries every time I have the urge to eat them.. For now watermelons do the trick but fries overpower them sometimes..
Kicking off the last stock take of the month.

Reading: This is a very interesting book. The setting is in Botswana and I like the way the writer describes scenes until you can picture them in your mind. This is the beauty of experiencing places without having to travel. The reading power. And more exciting is the fact that Nairobi is mentioned several as a very developed city. The book is "No.1 Ladies Detective Agency" by Scottish author Alexander McCall Smith. It is a series of books and this is the first one so I am looking forward to getting my hands on the rest of them.


Googling: All about Jewellery for my JS(Jewellery Series). In case you missed part one, check it out here. It is exciting as I am learning a lot of new things on something I thought I knew very well.

Watching : Young and Hungry. This has a script that seems to be a tweaked version of 2 broke girls but it's hilarious all the same.

Drinking: Fresh Mango Juice. This is my second favorite after watermelon juice.

Fitness: I need intervention on this one. Haarrddd getting started on something.

Wearing:  Pink(scarf, shoes, watch, bag). Monochrome skirt and white tee. Silver earrings.

Snacking: On apples.

Eating: Lots of beans lately.

Obsessing: Over reality tv.. I am an addict of this one.

Gramming: Lots of ThrowBack photos.


That's all for this week.

As always,
MDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment