Monday 3 August 2015

Stock Take - August - 01

       "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body" - Joseph Addison 

I hope you are all doing fantastic and you kicked off my birthday month in high gear!!! I am super excited as my birthday is on 6th August.. Two days to go!!!

I chose that quote because it blends the two things I am striving at most at the moment. Reading and exercising. Kicking off the stock take:

Reading: I am going back in a while since I did not do this last week.. I have read two books in the last week. One is 'Mrs. Big' by Maryann Reid and 'Lucy's Launderette' by Betsy Burke.  I like going for unpredictable authors whose story you will surprisingly find very interesting and you can't keep the book down.

Googling:  Lotsa fashion blogs.

Drinking : Real tea.

Fitness: Unfortunately nothing different from what's said here.

Wearing : Dark blue jeans, black long sleeved top, accessorizing in red( red scarf, red flats,red handbag), gold loop earrings and an afro.
Eating :  I ate lots of fries over the weekend. I need to detox asap.

Snacking : On avocado.......

Obsessing:  Over a handbag I saw that's super cheap and so classy I can't wait to go back for it. Problem is the place is a bit of a distance from town... I hope I will find it when I go back there.

Pinning : #MDACulture. Follow me on PInterest to see. Get my social media deets here .

Gramming : My afro. Check my instagram.




Have a great week ahead people. Keep checking as the accessorizing posts will be up in while.

No comments:

Post a Comment