Friday 4 December 2015

Stock Take - December - 01

Reading : This week I have read, Pretend you don't see her by Mary Higgins Clark, High Five by Janet Evanovich and I am currently reading Ten Big Ones also by Janet Evanovich. Janet does it for me. I can visualize Stephanie Plum and I have decided never to watch the movie made from the first book in the series to avoid disappointment. I want to keep my mental images. 

Watching : Nothing out of the normal programming. I have got a few series from the movie shop and I'm all set for the weekend.

Googling : All about men for my #MenSeries posts. I am discovering interesting things.

Drinking : Mango juice and water still. It's so cold in the house I have to force myself to down a few glasses every now and then. 

Eating : Traditional vegetables. Lol.

Wearing : Black sweater, white and grey vest, black tights, pink (shoes ,bag and scarf).

Listening : To Tori Kelly - Nobody Love. I like it.

Obsessing : Over this dressing table I saw at the supermarket. It's count down on the shelf is almost over. Bringing it home with me. Yaaaasss!!!

Thinking : About what do with my hair.. Steel wool is an understatement when referring to it. And I don't want to relax it. Ideas on how to soften it are welcome. 

Excited : About the weekend. Gotta go to the salon first then find a gym. I realized I stopped writing about my fitness progress here .. I hate fat. I just need to see muscle. Pure muscle. 

It's christmas people! Be good.

See you next week.
As always,
MDA

No comments:

Post a Comment