Saturday 7 November 2015

Stock Take - November - 01

November has kicked off in high gear.. I think people are rushing to achieve the resolutions they set back in January. Relax people. Check your track record and be grateful for what you have achieved even if it was not part of your resolutions.
Kicking off this month's stock take :
Reading: I have read a lot of books in the last week. Mary Jane Clark's Do You Promise Not To Tell?, Janet Evanovich's Lean Mean Thirteen and Stuart Woods' Blood Orchids. I started reviewing some of the books I read see here. It will get better as I get the hang of it.
Watching : I've finished watching The Player. Real exciting movie to watch.
Googling : I'm mostly googling authors I have an interest in. Especially those that have books in series. Can't believe that the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich is already at number twenty two yet I've only read four. The excitement of laying my fingers on the others is real.. I can only imagine for now *sigh*
Drinking : Mango juice. I've had a lot of it this week!

Eating : Fries. Spell unhealthy in capital. I know. Couldn't help myself.
Snacking : On cake. Couldn't resist it after visiting the pastry section at TRM. Attraction forces were stronger than repulsive ones. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
Wearing : Jeans. White vest. White rubbers. Red sling bag. Had a lot of errands to run today hence went for comfort.
Excited : About my growing book collection. When you are in a Facebook group with other book addicts then you can understand what it's all about.
Listening : To Gilad. This guy is the best thing that has happened to music in a long while. He should have a long enough collection to sing at my wedding. Amen.
Obsessing : Over my specs. Yes. It's full time now. And it's no longer awkward. Get used and catch up if you are still not used to me in specs.
Have a superb weekend.
As always,
MDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment